“And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man.” Luke 2:52
And Jesus increased in wisdom (Academic) and stature (Physical) and in favour with God (Spiritual) and man (Social).
To support our mission and vision, our goal at Middletown Christian Schools is to produce graduates who:
- Know Jesus Christ as their personal Savior and have a vibrant daily relationship with Him through a devotional life.
Romans 10:9 “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.”
Acts 17:11 “…in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily…”
- Shall be able to teach others also.
II Timothy 2:2 “And the things that thou has heard of me among many witnesses the same commit thou to faithful men, who shall be able to teach others also.”
- Are able to Scripturally articulate and defend their faith.
I Peter 3:15 “But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:”
- Are faithfully involved in their local New Testament Church.
Hebrews 10:25 “Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.”
- Are well-prepared in all academic disciplines.
- Are committed to lifelong learning.
- Have a comprehensive command of all communication skills and possess the analytical competencies to be able to question, evaluate, resolve, and articulate solutions to problems in light of the Christian worldview.
- Are good stewards of their time, talent, and treasure.
- Respect and relate with integrity to parents, teachers, peers, and others with whom they come in contact.
- Treat their bodies as the Temple of Holy Spirit of God understanding that we were created in His image.